1. All students when admitted must make themselves acquitted with the rules notifies for their conduct while studying in the school. Ignorance of rules will be of no excuse.
2. Every student is expected to keep up the good tone of the school by his good word and behaviour. Disobedience, injurious to moral tone of the school justify on the spot removal.
3. Absence of the children from class for merely family social functions is entirely discouraged and school does not hold it self responsible for a child who suffers in his/her daily progress for lack of strict adherence to attendance rules. Unexcused absence for 5 consecutive days will make a student liable to have his/ her name struck off from the register. Children when they are ill is not expected to attend the school.
4. Every student must bring the SCHOOL DIARY TO CLASS DAILY Students are not allowed to tear any page from the Diary.
5. All entries of absence, late coming etc. should be made in the school diary.
6. Neatness in writing, general cleanliness, politeness and courtesy of speech are much emphasized. Therefore spilling of ink, littering, scribbling on school desks or walls, stealing or damaging the belongings of other students will be severely dealt with.
7. During the whole school hours discipline should be maintained.
8. No pupil may enter other than his/her own classroom without permission.
9. The students are expected to reach school before the first bell.
10. The school reserves the right to compel the parents to with draw their children if their progress in studies is unsatisfactory or their attendance is irregular or their conduct is harmful to other children.
11. The school is not responsible for the goods lost. Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings by having them neatly labeled or named.
12. The Pupils are not allowed to wear any ornaments when they come to school.
13. Pupils have to be respectful to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school. Hence misbehaviour in public streets and conveyances justifies dismissal.
14. All Pupils are expected to come to school daily in freshly laundered uniform with clean socks and well polished shoes.
15. The pupils are expected to bring the books according to the time table.
16. No pupil may leave the school premises without permission of the Principal / Manager or in their absence permission of the Vice Principal is necessary.
17. Every pupil is obliged to take in singing, physical and cultural, games and other school activities.
18. Any student found using unfair means in any of the examination will be debarred from that examination.
19. As the medium of instruction in English, the children should be helped to follow their classes easily and intelligently by certain amount of regular conversation at home. The pupils have to speak English in the school campus.
20. Criticism of a student, teacher or school in his/her presence should be seriously avoided, because it cause the student to lose his/her respect for the teacher with consequent failure to learn from him/her if you have a legitimate complaint see the principal according to the time table.